Fuck Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Right now it's snowing it's everloving ass off.They're calling for almost 3' of snow by tomorrow.I'm fucking tired of seeing snow.Here in the Mid-Atlantic,it's been a very cold & snowy winter(we're not used to it).I got a call from my boss today & he said to stay home tomorrow.I WORK 3 BLOCKS FROM MY HOUSE!I told him that I would dig my way to work.

Now I live in an area of the US that doesn't get alot of snow during the winter & everytime the weatherman calls for snow,the people here go nuts & get enough bread,milk, & toilet paper to last them for the next 5 years.They would close schools at the slightest hint of snow.I remember going to school in 4" snowfalls.Everybody here has become snowpussies.

I was wondering how you guys in Europe handle big snow storms.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
You know, this is just the worst luck ever...

I thought I could wait before getting my truck towed to get the starter fixed (among other problems)...and then THIS happens!!! Now I'm stranded at home. 22" (56 cm) of snow out front and counting.

Oh well, at least I can indulge my inner child and go sledding.

But yeah, what's with this freak winter? No snow last winter at all, and all of sudden we're getting dumped on every week this year.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
we don´t have much snow here due to the "coast-climate". Its actually been sunny and dry for weeks now :D
There´s more snow in southern Germany where I´m grown up and I somehow miss it. Not the fact that you can´t reach any partys and stuff sometimes, but snow looks just nice. Better than all the rain we ususally have here :rolleyes:

Shiny

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Here in Ireland we hardly *ever* get snow!!!!

Its not fair.

Its just rains and rains and rains.........and rains.

I haven't seen snow since the winter of 95', yes thats how bad it is. :(

BTW, I love when it snows. :D