Friday the 13th

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
So today is suppossed to be crappy then, if you're superstitious.

I have to go to my doctor today, if I can get an appointment. I can't fucking stand my foot any longer, got some sort of muscle inflammation or something for the past three weeks and it gets worse every day.
I guess they'll come up with the idea to cut it off or something like that, I fucking hate going to doctors...

But I'm gonna see to it that I can get some crutches so that I can keep the weight off from it when I walk, but since I'm going out to get drunk tonight I'll probably forget them at Kelly's :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, got crutches to help me walk and he didn't want to take my foot off.

Did get a letter explaining that I did not get the job at BBC in London, but I won't blame that one on bad luck.

So far nothing really bad happening this day, but it's not over yet :)