Forum Competition! (with prize)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
So here's the deal. My flatmate just burst through the front door, ran into his room, picked up SOMETHING and ran out of the house again. I have no idea what it was, but whoever can guess what it was in the next 24 HOURS wins!

You get 5 guesses.

To the winner I will send you 1 metal cd free of charge randomly chosen out of a large box of metal CDs I am selling.

If someone wins I will send the CD the cheapest possible way, so it might take some time to arrive. and if it gets lost or damaged I won't send another.

So good luck, bitches.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
So here's the deal. My flatmate just burst through the front door, ran into his room, picked up SOMETHING and ran out of the house again. I have no idea what it was, but whoever can guess what it was in the next 24 HOURS wins!

To the winner I will send you 1 metal cd free of charge randomly chosen out of a large box of metal CDs I am selling.

If someone wins I will send the CD the cheapest possible way, so it might take some time to arrive. and if it gets lost or damaged I won't send another.

So good luck, bitches.

he was finally sober and realised this... so he came home to get money to get wasted again... ofcourse in a hurry because he didn't want to feel sober at all, who does anyways...

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Keep in mind I really don't know what it was, so I won't find out until tomorrow/tonight anyway. so go ahead and keep guessing, I won't say whose won if anyone has before the 24 hours is up.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
something either alive, dead, or made from materials that were once directly or indirectly alive or dead. :D:D