For Cryptopsy fan

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zarborg

W:O:A Metalhead
For every Cryptopsy fan, they're some very good chance that Lord Worm is doing a come back with Cryptopsy. The Cryptopsy's web page said that one of the old member is back and Lord Worm have been see near the pratice local of Crypto. He's now a university teacher, so except for praticing he have nothing to do there... Anyway, it's just a rumor...

crimson

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Jan. 2003
Geburtsstadt des Metal :)
Website besuchen
but that are really only rumors... It is either Mike DiSalvo or Lord Worm, but nobody knows exactly

Anyway I don't understand why Martin is out of the Band...
Only a few days before they announced that he is no longer with them I read an interview with Martin on vampster.com where he was talking about the new album...
I liked Martin.

Cryptopsy should announce who the "new" singer is and not to keep us on tenterhooks :rolleyes:

Zarborg

W:O:A Metalhead
Originally posted by crimson
but that are really only rumors... It is either Mike DiSalvo or Lord Worm, but nobody knows exactly

Anyway I don't understand why Martin is out of the Band...
Only a few days before they announced that he is no longer with them I read an interview with Martin on vampster.com where he was talking about the new album...
I liked Martin.

Cryptopsy should announce who the "new" singer is and not to keep us on tenterhooks :rolleyes:

Martin was kick out of Cryptopsy because he not compose enough...

Mike DiSalvo is living in the USA with his wife and his daughter. Every band member of Cryptopsy is living in Montréal and I don't really see him moving from the US to Canada.

crimson

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Jan. 2003
Geburtsstadt des Metal :)
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Zarborg
Martin was kick out of Cryptopsy because he not compose enough...

Mike DiSalvo is living in the USA with his wife and his daughter. Every band member of Cryptopsy is living in Montréal and I don't really see him moving from the US to Canada.
Oh, I haven't seen you location before :)

As you describe it it really sounds as if it is Lord Worm, but let's await the official announcement...

<- nevertheless still hoping for Mike :p

I can't understand why almost every Cryptopsy fan hopes for Lord Worm to return. I prefer Mike DiSalvo. I liked every Cryptopsy singer, they were just different, but everyone was good in his way. But if I had to chose ONE, I think it would be MikeDiSalvo.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: