Food?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Might depend on how picky you are. ;)

In fact, there's plenty of food sold both in the territory and beyond, and there is a choice, so bringing your own stuff isn't such a good idea [we made such a mistake the first time :o] ....unless you have to keep to a diet or something like that. :)

As for me personally, I loved the fish that the local folks offer.... yummy :) ...my DH was more impressed by elk steaks (those were sold in the festival area in 2005), but I was actually left unimpressed by them [too much onions gave me heartburns thereafter :o]

BTW, the prices are really friendly there. :)

Oh, and before I forget it - the only exception to the above is coffee. Mostly thin as I don't know what (actually coffee-flavoured water from the POV of a strong-coffee-freak like me). :D