Flight Companies

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Eikinskjaldi

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Juni 2005
From Glasgow to Hamburg also:
KLM

For example, Glasgow->Hamburg on 02.08, back on 06.08 would cost you 261.68€... (found on fly.de)

Hope you will find your way. Ryanair would be cheap but they dont have flights to lübeck at that time.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
delicatedeath schrieb:
Thanks for your help. We had already checked those, looks like we're gonna be in Germany for 9 days :D flying with BA because they're the cheapest. anyone have a place to crash? :p
There is a youth hostel near the Reeperbahn. it's not expensive, and you'll not be the only metalhead wondering over there!

te gek

13 Juni 2006
London
me and the man are staying in a hotel near Landungsbrucken. We got an ok deal..£23 for a double room per night. (Got the deal on Lastminute.com). Its only about 1km from Headbangers Ballroom and a couple of stops on the s-bahn (1) to Hbf.

Greetings te gek,
How did you get a hotel so close by? When did you book? What is the name of the hotel? Just curious? Thanks.

Denis

te gek schrieb:
me and the man are staying in a hotel near Landungsbrucken. We got an ok deal..£23 for a double room per night. (Got the deal on Lastminute.com). Its only about 1km from Headbangers Ballroom and a couple of stops on the s-bahn (1) to Hbf.

te gek

13 Juni 2006
London
Quark schrieb:
A bit off topic but stll

@ te gek. Where did you get your name? It's intriging to me as it seems to be Dutch (meaning "Far out")

'Far out', '(too) crazy' etc.. depending on context I guess :) But yep it is Dutch.
But to tell the truth I was listening to the Heideroosjes' 'iedereen is gek' and figured 'te gek' would do as a screen name. :D I wasn't very inspired was I!