Flash intro at the homepage

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-Martin

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2002
Schleswig, Kiel & E´förde
Since a few day there´s a flash intro at the homepage. It´s very interesting for me to know what you´re generally think about these flash intros. Do you say "it sux" because of the fucking speed of your internet line or are you neutral or do you think it´s nice. It´s interesting for me :D

Greetz, Martin

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I think it's positive for the newcomers into the wacken site, but I don't really mind, because the forum is bookmarked in my browser :)

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
honestly, I usually skip Flash intros, even if I'm on a fast Internet connection. If there's any info I want, I figure it's on the main page. :)

But I think it's a good touch! The image quality looks a little rough, and I would have it show some pictures of crowds or shows at previous festivals...something to make the first-time visitor excited! :) That, and I'd list the big headliner bands first. Overall, I think it's a great idea.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Hey Martin - did you put that intro back in in a new, better quality? Noticed that only now. Now I really like it and you can finally READ the additional information about e.g. Doro and Satyricon. Though it might of course have become even worse for ISDN and Modem users. But for me it's ideal.