First Wacken 2019

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von tmcarthur, 18. März 2019.

1. tmcarthur

tmcarthur Newbie

Hey everyone, looking forward to attending my first WOA this summer from Canada. This will be my wife and I’s first trip over seas and I was hoping I could get a few pointers from seasoned Wacken attendees.

2. smf4ever

smf4ever W:O:A Metalhead

Last year was my first (from USA.. howdy neighbor!).. Anything I can help with, let me know!

3. tmcarthur

tmcarthur Newbie

Hello! That’s awesome. Although my wife is traveling with me, she is not coming along to the festival. So my biggest concern is methods of communication? Is it better to just suck it up and pay roaming fees with my cell phone carrier? Or is it possible to get a German SIM card? Or would it be best to purchase a throw away phone for use there?

Thanks so much,

4. smf4ever

smf4ever W:O:A Metalhead

Depends on your phone carrier, and if you own the phone yet.... Me personally.. I just manned up and got my and my girl international plans.. and just.. used it only as needed....

5. Quark

Quark Der Beste, und anscheinend einer der "Bekloppten"

About roaming, it is possible to purchase a German sim card, but some providers might limit the possibility! That's to say, only sell cards to RESIDENTS of Germany!
    Your cell phone must be open to EU sim cards! Some American (continent) phones do not allow EU cards.

Diese Seite empfehlen