first timer question

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Matt

4 Apr. 2008
What type of moshing goes down at Wacken??
Ive only been in a 20 person Christian Punk Rock band mosh and it was actually fun. I can only imagine what there will be at Wacken!!

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
ru kidding me?

I would HIGHLY recommend buying, or renting (Netflix has it!) Armmogeddon over Wacken DVD. That'll give you some idea what to expect.
If you look close enough (in the 2003 one, I think), you can even see me in the Testament pit!

ALL HAIL CIRCLE PITS!
: D

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
What type of moshing goes down at Wacken??
Ive only been in a 20 person Christian Punk Rock band mosh and it was actually fun. I can only imagine what there will be at Wacken!!

Are you related to 808Metal perhaps? :p

But yeah you can certainly expect a far higher degree of moshing than a ..christian.. pit with 20 people.

Here you go http://youtube.com/watch?v=A_be0d3g5Yw

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006

That video is pure gay.

I mostly find the moshing at Wacken quite tame compared to what I'd expect from a London crowd. The big pits are fun, though.

I suppose it depends what band you go to see aswell. If you check the Heaven Shall Burn 'circle pit' video you can see a bunch of kids jogging in a circle. A great example of both band and crowd doing it wrong.

WhiskeyFist666

31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
That video is pure gay.

I mostly find the moshing at Wacken quite tame compared to what I'd expect from a London crowd. The big pits are fun, though.

I suppose it depends what band you go to see aswell. If you check the Heaven Shall Burn 'circle pit' video you can see a bunch of kids jogging in a circle. A great example of both band and crowd doing it wrong.

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until you see the Avenged Sevenfold Pit!!! It's gonna be pure brutality. You wait and see.:mad:

808Matt

4 Apr. 2008
I would HIGHLY recommend buying, or renting (Netflix has it!) Armmogeddon over Wacken DVD. That'll give you some idea what to expect.
If you look close enough (in the 2003 one, I think), you can even see me in the Testament pit!

ALL HAIL CIRCLE PITS!
: D

I rented some kind of movie of Wacken 2004 or 2005, hopefully some sick mosh vids in it. Ill check the armmogeddon over wacken out asap tho!

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I rented some kind of movie of Wacken 2004 or 2005, hopefully some sick mosh vids in it. Ill check the armmogeddon over wacken out asap tho!

I've got the Armageddon Over Wacken 2003 and 2004 DVDs, you can see them when you come over. I showed you part of the 2004 DVD when you were here a while back.

Get posting! :D