First timer here!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal 808

3 März 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
Website besuchen
Hello Celtic,

I am a first timer this year as well, coming to Wacken from Hawaii. I will bring as much money as I can manage to raise between now and then. I will spend much less on food and beer than I will on CDs, T Shirts, Patches etc.

I am sure it will all be worth every penny!

Adam

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by LiveBait
So whats the best areas for camping? I'll probably be arriving on the wednesday afternoon and I don't have a fucking clue where to go etc...

I've only been one time and then camped with 749 other crazy swedes at this dedicated area...
What a fucking drunken pile of people that became...

But if you like the forum and it's members you might want to sign up to camp at "the forum camp" that will be decided later on.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by LiveBait
So what are you doin? If I arrive at Wednesday, I can just pick the spaces available, right?

If you want to camp in the forum camp you need to say so when they start checking how many places to reserve, but otherwise I think it's more or less ok to camp where ever there are room.

Within the camp area of course :)

If you're not certain, just try and find a guard that speaks a little english and ask him for a good spot to camp at :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Follow the steam...:D:D:D
I have never thought of which way is north...:D:D:D:D:D

It seems 2002 the festival grounds where to the south, or maybe sotheast :)

Absolutely NO idea whether they change the looks of the grounds from year to year though...

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by gnoff
If you want to camp in the forum camp you need to say so when they start checking how many places to reserve, but otherwise I think it's more or less ok to camp where ever there are room.

Within the camp area of course :)

If you're not certain, just try and find a guard that speaks a little english and ask him for a good spot to camp at :)

When are they going to start checking?

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
don´t know... maybe in April, May or so. No need to hurry :D

@LiveBait
best area for camping? Well, not too far from the festival area and also not too close (there is one campground which is definitely too close, you´ll see that on the map later.) When we have the names of the campground I could suggest something :D

Eledhon

28 Jan. 2002
Tampere, Finland
Based of six years of wacken experience it is best to camp as near to the main gates to the festival area as you can. Doin't camp closer than 20 metres on any of the main "roads" in the camping area. It is also good to to camp near the showers, but for gods sake - don't camp near the toilets ;)