First time

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
I am coming first time to Wacken.
Actually there is about 10 of us coming from Estonia.
Is there any specific things we have to know about
the country, festival, laws etc.
And how early we have to arrive to get good
place for tents?

S_dzha_Raidri

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
316xx
arrive as early as possible! if you don´t you´ll miss this special campground feeeling...

the country.. well.. it´s an normal country i think... beeeeeeer is very good (never drink hasseröder!!! *lol*)!!!!!! <---(!!!!!)

and be very nice to the people who will manage the whole thing on the campgrounds... any questions left?

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
And first try to treat others as you want them to treat you, and if that don't work out ok. Find some mad norwegians to gang up with. :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hmmm... the law... if possible its not a very good idea to bring lots of marihuana with you because the police likes to control the cars sometimes. :D And its not allowed to make a big fire at the campground, small barbeques are OK.
Be prepared that you have to pay for the toilets and showers at the festival, but not for all of the toilets....
are there any other problems? I guess no! :D

Sorts

4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
Thanks for the all kinds of recommendations.
We moved our leaving one day earlier.
Can't wait to see you all in there. German metalheadz, mad
norwegians etc.....
We are going to put an Estonian flag to front of our tents.
If You see some noizy drunk estonians in camping area
just come to see us and we'll offer you some famous estonian beer & vodka if we still have some left :))