Fathers.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
This is not easy... Playing music always helpes me...
Lost my American uncle last year, and our two cats...
And have lost both uncles ant aunts the last years, and lost friends in shooting and drowning accidents...

Music always helps me out, and I'm stronger than ever...:)

I've been playing alot of "Father/Sons" songs like The Bridge by Queensryche,Cat's In The Cradle by Ugly Kid Joe,etc. to get me through.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
We salute our beloved one who cannot be with us in this world.
Let uss all hope they are having it good wherever they are

I´m sure they are having a good time and I´m sure to meet them all again. Honestly.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
This is so hard.I never tried to think about the past.It has no meaning to think about the past,we live just short time to think about it.I even don't care what was yesterday.Cause its gone and everyday we start something new,hopefully better.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Wow. This is a pretty rough thread. But I would have to say I know what you are talking about...lost my dad too...to the same, cancer..and well life wasnt always peachy if ya know what I mean!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Oh, Chriss!! It's really sad reading all that stuff..... :( Wish everything goes better for you in the (near) future.

I also have problems with my father. He left home in October, and although he doesn't give a fuck about how I'm doing, I think I still love him (maybe I'm a silly one....)

Take care!