Fallen_Knight, The Mightiest Nordic Warrior

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
If you ask me... this one:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by gnoff
Really?
Before the spaming really started they were no people posting in here...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree... Other forums suck when posts get in one every other day... really boring... And I have answered all questions that have been put up in a serious way... This is a funny way to get friends and maybe meet people, and for me, a lot cheaper than telephone. Especially when you look at how many countries that are participating in here. I know two people in here in real life, hope there will be more... And if someone ask me anything, especially about NORWAY. I will answer everybody in a serious and sometimes funny way... Just take a look at the first answer in the Norway thread.

Thanks for reading this...

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Problem is that #234 in a thread with 900 spam posts might be a serious question. I don't have the time to wallow through all junk posts looking for something that might actually be of interest. Keep spam in dedicated threads, please. People posting in excess of 100 messages a day, sheesh!

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by mugabe
Problem is that #234 in a thread with 900 spam posts might be a serious question. I don't have the time to wallow through all junk posts looking for something that might actually be of interest. Keep spam in dedicated threads, please. People posting in excess of 100 messages a day, sheesh!

*Agrees*

Originally posted by mugabe
Totally Agreess

So if you have a real serious question, just start a new thread...
it's ver easy...:)