Extreme Metal Night-Bradford Uk

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
@aborted

I'm afraid I don't know the local geography of Bradford (Derby is in the Midlands and Bradford West Yorkshire).
A word of warning you definitely shouldn't be walking around the city, especially at night, as a girl-unless you're with other people?!
This city is known to be rough!(As are most in the UK) so which ever place you choose to stay (get a map from the internet to help choose?) I hope you get some kind of transport there and back!!
But I would also guess, as you said, it will be too far to walk it anyway-and when you don't know an area the potential to get lost in a city is great!! We found Bradford very confussing and busy. I hope you can fix up some transport.

aborted

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Feb. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
@sisterofnight

thanx for the "advice" but don´t worry - I surely won´t be tumbling through bradford absolutley shit faced. I live in Hamburg and I know that the most important thing at night is a taxi - or somebody to take you home - at least if you live in not too safe parts and as my last trip to birmingham showed me - englands no better any more tahtn germany concerning "strange" people.
I won´t be alone anyway so it doesn´t really matter. I was just wondering how far it might be into town from where I´m staying, because of costs n stuff.

how many people are you gonna be that night? maybe meet up for a beer during the concert ;-)

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Yeah what sister is very true..i i go to gigs down there. i try not to be on my own but u dont get much grie off people because the empress is five minutes away from the train station and pretty easy to find! :)

Sister and aborted if you know where the train station is (bradford interchange) or if you just try to find it then you can always meet me there as i have to come that way from leeds my city so then i can show you where the empress is without any grief off another people! :D

Its up to you bu if you want let me know :)

aborted

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Feb. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
@carpathian wolf : hm, i´ll be coming by car or by cab, so meeting at the train station isn´t such a good idea. I´d be for the empress. it´s still a while to go anyway - by then i might even have a mobile for england (using a german card in england is way tooooo expensive) so we could just get in contact then an there...
i bet we´ll get something sorted till then. see you...

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Thanx Wolfie, I dunno quite yet but I might be getting to the gig with the band, if we can sort a minibus and a driver, but I will let you know.
We don't know how many folks will be there but it's not a huge place so we'll definitely see you all for a drink!

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Yeh it's a complete bugger.
Still, I'm trying to get it together to go see Agathodiamon in Peterborough on Fri 1st Nov. The trains are rubbish - we can spend 6-7 hours travelling back to Derby from 12.18am or book a room, it's gonna end up a bit pricey but I'm determined to get out that weekend.