Euro's

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
*guessing thats around 430 euro's should be plenty :D

Good gawd, I sure hope so. :eek: :D

Was just going to bring Pounds, since I'm going into London first, then have them changed on the Channel ferry. But the place I went to wanted $1.75 for each pound! FUCK THAT! Exchange rate is only $1.60 or so right now.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
right now I have 85 Euros in my pocket.. didn´t want to fetch any more money - what the hell do you wanna buy there, guys?? :eek: :D
But if my money doesn´t suffice there´s still about another 85 Euros debts I have to get from ppl at Wacken, so that really should be enough :)

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
300 euros, although last year I had half that and still had a friggin' amazing time.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Lucretia
right now I have 85 Euros in my pocket.. didn´t want to fetch any more money - what the hell do you wanna buy there, guys?? :eek: :D

Well... :)

Last year I did get a bit wild and bought some stuff:
leather pants, leather bracelet, 3 rings, 2 shirts, 2 cd:s, that was about 240 euros.

The rest I spent on beers and water for the campsite, beers at the festival site and fooood (mostly bratwurst :D )

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by berserkur
200-300 euros should be sufficient for me, if not I´ll stroll to the ATM

and then there is credit cards.. but not everyone takes them unlike in my country

500 euros is insane or for spoiled rich brats!

Have you been in line for the ATM before?

It was crazy last year, I was close to going mad after one hour...