European Championships

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
the missus was pleased sweden have scored....you should have seen the msn convo i just had with her...shes v v pissed :D:D

Silly soph haha :D

coooool :D
southerners can get very emotional :rolleyes: :D:D

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Originally posted by mugabe
We were lucky. The Bulgarians had three or four big chances in a row before Sweden scored. Our defence sucked big time, but for once our forwards managed to net some. Zlatan dominated.

Yes, that´s true. But a good team must always have a little bit of luck!! Bot teams, Sweden and Denmark are really strong to beat. With a little bit of luck, they can beat Italy and achieve the next round. It would be amazing and a real surprise!!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by mugabe
We were lucky. The Bulgarians had three or four big chances in a row before Sweden scored. Our defence sucked big time, but for once our forwards managed to net some. Zlatan dominated.

thats true actually
the Bulgarians were suprising, to say the least :)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
we'll be having our own mini Euro 2004 in Australia when the Edguys come and play not just music but also Fußball!

Of course that means I have to buy a German team shirt :D
I just wish they sold the black (at home?) ones too :(
They only have the white (away?) shirts :(