English Wacken Travellers! :D

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Hey guys n gals can ya tell me what everyones plans are for next years trip to wacken !? Ive got some sort of plan in head but whether that works or not is a different story! nearer the time if anyone wants to meet and drink loooots of ale with me then please feel free to contact me :D

:D:D:D

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
I'm *thinking* of going with Argon again, but I don't fancy the coach and I don't want to miss the Thursday. I'm thinking of making my own travel arrangements this year - could anybody tell me how they get to Wacken from Hamburg? Are there coaches or anything? :)

Also, if anybody going to Wacken lives in the South West of England then I think it would be a good idea to meet up for a few ales beforehand or something :)

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
I'm giving it some serious thought. British Airways are offering a return flight to Hamburg from London for £78 - that seems pretty good! Only problem is how to get to Wacken from the airport, I'll have to look into it :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

MetalBasstard

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Mai 2002
Dülmen NRW
www.torturedspirit.de.ms
should be no problem, if you manage your way from Hamburg to Itzehoe. From there you can use a coach, like one of my friends did last time.
And I think theres a train connection between Hamburg and Itzehoe, so it should be easy

(oh, someone said this already. I should read better next time:D)