English IRC channel

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Pimp

21 Apr. 2002
UK
Okay, here's the deal.

I know that there is already an IRC channel for Wacken, but it's scary in there - lots of foreign languages! The English-speaking folk (us) seem to have a different community, and somebody suggested creating an English language IRC channel. So I have.

It's #wacken-eng on DALnet. I recommend using mIRC (www.mirc.com). Type '/join #wacken-eng' to join :)

I know that the channel probably won't get used, but I was bored, so what the hell. If by some chance it does get used and you would like to be an op, let me know and I'll op ya!

Ta,
Pimp

Pimp

21 Apr. 2002
UK
**UPDATE**

Hurrah, 3 people used the channel at once! We need more people to use it though, c'mon, this could be fun! :)

- Pimp

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
...at least I managed to install an IRC client yesterday and to join that english channel :)
I´m not such a chat addict at all... but maybe you´ll see me there from time to time ;)

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
hey any of you europeans up at 8am? how the hell are are we gonna bridge the great Atlantic gap with this damn timezone nonsense?

@schneeWITCHen how late/early are you on? i wrote all over the sick-room but it's pretty "spacious" in here at 10pm my time(EST)

\m/ damn! I think I really like Children of Bodom now \m/
\m/ bodom after midnight \m/

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Fuck!! I'm not allowed to chat at university, and here I spend almost 12 hours a day!! I connected a few days ago, but I only saw a guy called sodomy&lust :) .

@schneeWITCHen: It'll be a pleasure to chat with you, girl-with-the-hair-even-longer-than-mine ;) , but maybe when I finish my exams, now I have no time (right now I'm supposed to be studying a subject which is taught via internet :) )

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
12hrs actually INSIDE the university?? i spend two hours per day there... anyway, i'll be spending 4 tomorrow, as i have two exams... (Agricultural Pre-historic Societies and Pre-Classic History & Culture aka. Middle East... just in case someone cares)