England! (Or UK)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
ive probably got a few mates going on the argon coach from london.

i couldnt handle 20hr on a coach, id usually go from stansted :D

Deeno

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Mai 2008
Stockport / England
www.myspace.com
Are you on the early Lufthansa flight? God help any "normal" people, having to confront a lot of excited metalheads... :D

I'm returning on the 5th though, to spend some time in Hamburg and check the city out.

Yeah , its the early Lufthansa flight - about 7.30ish (can't remember - at work at the mo :) ) .
Yeah god help anyone flying to hamburg for a business meeting :eek:

CAN'T WAIT :D

alexhaskett

28 März 2008
www.myspace.com
yep im going

flying from heathrow to hamburg via Lufthansa on the tuesday evening, getting one of those metal travel coaches from the airport to wacken

going back on the sunday.

my first time too, pretty excited i have to tell ya haha

Eldin

25 Juni 2008
Hey, we're getting a flight to Amstersdam on the tuesday and then travelling by train to Hamburg on the Wednesday morning. No idea how long it'll take or how we're getting to the campsite!!! lol
Anyone driving that has space for 2? We're up for the company and can split petrol costs too

Ange xxx