EMPEROR!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Warthog schrieb:
Well, shit, I have all the reason I need now to come back for Wacken #5!

I've already started to forget how horrible I felt during Saturday, the cold and wet, the mud, that I hardly watched any bands at all...

I think I might get back in -06 for my 5 in a row also :)

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
lol, these are minor complains, Mr. Gnoff! Of course, Wacken will never offer all of the creature comforts...it's more of an experience that tests our endurance and our ability to survive. Particularly the alcohol...

But Emperor is a good reason to make the trek anyway. :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
It was just a question of time, before someone began a thread about Emperor. There was one at the "Graspop" forum, and here in the German board as well.

I'll be going to Wacken anyway! Never mind who's performing.

My Selene

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Feb. 2005
I couldn't believe my eyes. But there is not a big chance that i can go to woa -06. Probably graspop instead. But i could drive to Oslo and see them at Inferno

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Only a few bands announced and theres a hell of a lot more people wanting to go to Wacken this year in the UK than previous years.

Seems everyone wants to see Emperor and Bodom...even thought they've got a couple of UK gigs sorted for next year now.