Dynamo looks like its gonna be on!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by Schlossvippach
has anybody an idea where to camp when going to the "great" dynamo... because you could not camp on the campingsites of the bospop which takes place the days before....

i would like to arrive on saturday and leave on monday but without camping this would not be this funny...

Me and a friend of mine are planning to do thesame. We go to Weert by bicycle :D on saturday, Sunday Dynamo and Monday back. We also try to find a Campingsite back there. If I have an adress I will post it here or send you a message.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
By bike??? :) You're as insane as the rest of the people from your country!! ;) I think I've never seen as many bikes as when I went to Amsterdam last year.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Thank you for your compliment :D

Only China has more bikes :)
the Netherlands is a small country, you can get everywhere by bike if you really want to :)
And I think it's fun, go to a festival by bicycle

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
It's not only a small country, it's a completely plain country!!. I travelled by train from Amsterdam to Den Helder and I didn't see any place ten meters above any other!

I also heard than when they empty Amsterdam channels they find thousands of bikes!!!