Drunk!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I think I'm extremely happy!! :D :D :D :D

@supercharger: the problem the Netherlands have is called "soft drugs" :D When I go there I always forget there's a drink called beer :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
We have San Miguel at "Systembolaget" in Sweden, but not Mahou though...
Been to Torrevieja 3 times though and Gran Canaria once, so I have had that beer for sure :)

And I sure am a spammer :D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
@sodomy

Now there's another problem awaiting you in Hamburg - the soft drugs are not legal, but the police doesn't care and so nobody does. In some quarters it is not that different from the Netherlands ...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I stick to beers myself, get crazy drunk as it is on those :)

When I do soft drugs I get fucked up in the head, not good for me :)

Even quit smoking Marlboros 8 and a ½ months ago :)
*proud*

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
@xpet

You'd never guess - Harvestehude. But not deep inside the really posh Harvestehude, more to University/Grindel-Side. But I'm all over Hamburg in a second. Where are you from?

It's really a shame that I'm meeting all the metals in a forum, but I'm not a scene guy and mostly go to the concerts metalwise. It's still a shame because people seem very interesting. Your site definitely rules!

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey, I´m not far from you, I live in Eimsbüttel, near the famous Schanze :D :)
You like my site? Great! :)
Well, I´m also not always running around here in the "scene" (if there is one at all :rolleyes:) but I mainly go to gigs. Hey, I´m sure we´ll meet sooner or later! Just join one of the forum meetings or I´ll see you at the next gig in the Markthalle or so! :)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Sure. I'm away now for a month - first I'm gonna go Summer-Breeze, afterwards I'll be making some music with my brother and friends - and then it's back to Hamburg. Oh yeah, Markthalle gigs, damn, Impaled Nazarene will save christmas for me ...

Eimsbüttel, yeah? So if I'm gonna shout out the window loud enough you can hear me?