DRUGS ???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
They pulled our coach over last year, x-rayed all our bags and had sniffer dogs. So unless you want to end up in a foreign prison I advise you not to bring your own.

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
Sam Przyborowski schrieb:
They pulled our coach over last year, x-rayed all our bags and had sniffer dogs. So unless you want to end up in a foreign prison I advise you not to bring your own.
where are you from then.... as a dutch i never had a snifferdog or xraying bags....

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Nemesiss schrieb:
i wonder why.... out of experience i can say that the dutch don't have that much drugs as the locals :D

It's so fucking ridiculous - I mean, we are talking about Schleswig-Holstein, the one place in germany where the stuff is so close to being actually legal that nobody cares anymore. I mean, everybody grows it there! Yet come Wacken, suddenly the police acts as if they've never seen the stuff and it is a huge threat.

WaveFarer

18 Apr. 2006
Lucretia schrieb:
on the festival itself you shouldn't have any problems. There is some police, but they aren't walking through the campgrounds and checking for drugs all the time. Just be a bit careful and don't smoke right in front of them ;)

Afaik the police controls are starting around wednesday noon, so if you arrive earlier and keep your stuff well hidden (you never know...) you should be able to bring something with you.

oh fuck. Hello admins, please delete this post. It's for sure illegal advices what I'm talking about :eek:

Exelent! Got it!
But do you (or anybody) have any idea about how large amount is considered as "for own use" - eg. if you are caught with only a few grams cannabis or a couble of joints would they let you go or give you a fine. I mean, in some contries small amounts of drugs for own use are not a serious violation in comparison to if you are caught with 1 kg.
Would they let you go, take your stuff or give you a fine? Does anybody have any experiences with this?