Drug Control

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I think we should completely control our lives and emotions with massive amounts of drugs.

Here are some good reasons.
1.No more war - everyones too drugged up to care
2.No more annoying traffic - everyones too drugged up to care
3.No more suffering - everyones too drugged up to care
4.No more religion - everyones too drugged up to care
5.No more mobbing - everyones too drugged up to care

What do you think?

*This is actually a semi-serious thread*

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Could be a problem when those who drive are to drugged to know what they're doing, or worse, if eveyone with a gun is to drugged to know what they're aiming at. A lot of things have to be removed before letting the drugs loose...:D:D:D

good point. No more guns, cars, planes, boats, or heavy machinary.

If you want to travel you take 10 hits of LSD and you're in another fucking universe ;)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Yeah, but then again, you must drug everyone when sleeping. 'Cause I don't think everyone will let their "machines" go voluntarely...:D

yeah alright. we start off with one massive full narcotic...when everyones wakes up...we give them all the happy drugs so that they can cope with their loss. then life goes on as normal...only people are constantly taking drugs.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Supercharger
Damn then I want to start a rehab facility when things turn to normal again..goddamn it..I will make fuckin' millions to get all those drug infused peace junkies drug free again :D

What? You think we will have any money to pay for rehab? We don't need rehab anyway. Taking copious amounts of drugs will be seen as acceptable and advisable.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Supercharger
hmm..then I need to become a dealer..then I should make a shitload of money :D

No...the drugs would be given out by Pharmaceuticals. The basic drugs would be free, but the more powerful, more interesting ones would cost.