driving

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
Today i drove ( with my instructor) all the way into town, at traffic hour, on crowded roads.
No one was killed in the process. My instructor is not happy about my steering handywork ( toio much steering, etc, your hands get crossed, blah, blah), but the car does what I want it to do, and that is what matters.
i might even drive to wacken!!

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
tomorrow is going to be a big day.... i'll have me drivingexam..... and if i pass i;ll be driving to wacken aswell.... My driving is good according to me instructor but i'm sometimes a bit slow with reacting (waiting to long to cross a road etc.)

Alrek

If driving is inherited, I have a 50% chance of being the driver from hell (car goes nuts, sometimes forget to signal, etc), and a 50% chance of giving the finger out the window whenever someone else does something stupid (which the said driver from hell would do).

MetalCommando

8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
Nemesiss schrieb:
tomorrow is going to be a big day.... i'll have me drivingexam..... and if i pass i;ll be driving to wacken aswell.... My driving is good according to me instructor but i'm sometimes a bit slow with reacting (waiting to long to cross a road etc.)
my instructor hates that I take my hands off the wheel when driving, but he trusts me on the narrow crowded roads of leicester.

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
MetalCommando schrieb:
my instructor hates that I take my hands off the wheel when driving, but he trusts me on the narrow crowded roads of leicester.
:D sounds like me driving.... i start nice with me hands at ten past ten on the wheel... and the more time goes by the lower my hands get... righthand on clutch lefthand on lap barely holding the wheel... :p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
in england you cant driving aboard unless you have 3yr experience, over 21 and insured ;)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Nemesiss schrieb:
when people from england go abroad.....
lucky for me a dutch license is accepted everywhere.... :D
really? :D

i had a friend from waalwijk/den bosch she wanted to drive from london to manchester - 300+km - ...but realised we drive on the left :D

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
dittohead schrieb:
really? :D

i had a friend from waalwijk/den bosch she wanted to drive from london to manchester - 300+km - ...but realised we drive on the left :D
so.... i'm still aloud to drive in england if i have a dutch drivinglisence.... just getting used to.... and drive in an english car.... cuz the steeringwheel is also on the wrong side.... :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Nemesiss schrieb:
so.... i'm still aloud to drive in england if i have a dutch drivinglisence.... just getting used to.... and drive in an english car.... cuz the steeringwheel is also on the wrong side.... :D
yeah the driver is too :D