Drinks

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jorma

3 Apr. 2002
Nord-westliche Sümpfe
Website besuchen
Hi whoever is still alive outthere !

I'm just looking for a little information and I thought this would be the right place asking about alcohol! Who could know better than Wacken-Warriors?
O.K. my question: Does any of you guys know a typical or traditionell swizz drink (besides wine)? I already typed my thumbs numb & bloody to find something like that in the wonderful www but couldn't really find something useful (hard enough to get your searching machine going, they just don't seem to like my keywords).

Jorma

3 Apr. 2002
Nord-westliche Sümpfe
Website besuchen
Nice idea but I don't know how thankful my guests will be if I offer cheese-fondue as a welcoming drink. I'll think about the cinnamon schnaps. Perhaps I can make a cocktail or something else with that stuff. Thanks a lot!

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
LOL Goldshlager.
Well i will give you some advice, give Goldshlager if you plan to have your guests lying on the floor in a drunken sorry state, i drank some last week, and to be honest i cant remember what i was doing!

But it does taste very nice!

Jorma

3 Apr. 2002
Nord-westliche Sümpfe
Website besuchen
Originally posted by scareall
LOL Goldshlager.
Well i will give you some advice, give Goldshlager if you plan to have your guests lying on the floor in a drunken sorry state, i drank some last week, and to be honest i cant remember what i was doing!

But it does taste very nice!

For I'm concerned this definitly is on the pro side considering this Gold-something-stuff. I'd rather see my guests crawling on the floor or dancing on the table than seeing them choke 'cause of a piece of some muddy white-wine - cheese fondue - cocktail. Nevermind, I like that idea anyway, just too much trouble.