Dress code

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
If you saw two men last year, the security let them in :)
the beer garden is inside or outside the stage area? well, we will have a beer then...but only if you find me in the stage area :p

no,I saw them at the campinground. But yea, the beergarden is outside the controlled area

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
that makes the beer more difficult for you...if I cannot enter the stage area in the naked, the beer isn't valid :(

uhm, I said the beergarden is outside the controlled area... and btw. as a naked guy you can always get beer for free at the campingground. (Though it's just as easy, being a girl :D )

Rufus

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Juli 2006
uhm, I said the beergarden is outside the controlled area... and btw. as a naked guy you can always get beer for free at the campingground. (Though it's just as easy, being a girl :D )

I know it's outside, but I want to know whether I can go in in the nude...
Otherwise I maybe leave my ticket to one of my friends (there is a long list already, being WOA sold out :p)
Would you come to wacken just for staying outside the stage area, drinking beers all day as a naked guy?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I know it's outside, but I want to know whether I can go in in the nude...
Otherwise I maybe leave my ticket to one of my friends (there is a long list already, being WOA sold out :p)
Would you come to wacken just for staying outside the stage area, drinking beers all day as a naked guy?

Don't see why you can't take something on for a concert, but normally they're pretty open minded about appearance I think :p

Rufus

25 Juli 2006
Don't see why you can't take something on for a concert

If I knew I had to be clothed, I would.
But since I can enjoy some nakedness-liberty in the campinground and in the beergarden, I don't see why I should put something on to listen to the bands...
In case I can wrap myself with a flag just to enter and then removing it immediately inside...what do you think? sorry if I like to be naked :p

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
If I knew I had to be clothed, I would.
But since I can enjoy some nakedness-liberty in the campinground and in the beergarden, I don't see why I should put something on to listen to the bands...
In case I can wrap myself with a flag just to enter and then removing it immediately inside...what do you think? sorry if I like to be naked :p

yea,that could work^^

Rufus

25 Juli 2006
In case I wear my skirt and go in in paties and you can take on my skirt for getting in :D

maybe you need your skirt if security guys suck :(
anyhow, with a flag wrapped around I think I can manage to trick them :D
they will also check my backpack with digital camera, money, cigarettes, I suppose...I am very nervous about security :mad:

anyhow, thanks for your proposal :p

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
maybe you need your skirt if security guys suck :(
anyhow, with a flag wrapped around I think I can manage to trick them :D
they will also check my backpack with digital camera, money, cigarettes, I suppose...I am very nervous about security :mad:

anyhow, thanks for your proposal :p

well I can wear my skirt over some pants in doubts... wouldn't mind :p