Dong Open Air thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
This thread is about anything relating to DOA 08.

First off, who is going? Also, I can't seem to find any bands that are confirmed for next years, but according to the website it looks like they are in the process of confirming right now.

I am thinking about going, maybe if enough of you guys go I will commit myself to it :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
This thread is about anything relating to DOA 08.

First off, who is going? Also, I can't seem to find any bands that are confirmed for next years, but according to the website it looks like they are in the process of confirming right now.

I am thinking about going, maybe if enough of you guys go I will commit myself to it :D

I am. But as I don't have proper transportation, no need to ask for a lift.

Bands cannot be confirmed yet as bookings have not yet been done.

Watch www.dongopenair.de and its forum.

And Colamann3798 is the man behind Dong (amoungst others)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I want to go again, it was really nice last year :)
but than again, can't sai for sure right now.
but I think there is a 90% change I'm going...

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
I'd love to go again, but it all depends on my holiday during my training at the Air Force.

I am planning on trying to get the 2 weeks of holiday somewhere in the summer so I can go to at least one festival, but I wont be certain for a long time

elhuesos

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Mai 2007
Monterrey, Nuevo León, México
Hey, I've noticed that Dong is far far away from Wacken so I need some help to go there, is there any webpage where there can help me to arrive there (remember I don't know how to transport myself in Germany, I have only gone once in my life and it was only to Wacken), or is anybody willing to give me a ride there :rolleyes:? I think I'm going alone and I don't wanna get lost.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hey, I've noticed that Dong is far far away from Wacken so I need some help to go there, is there any webpage where there can help me to arrive there (remember I don't know how to transport myself in Germany, I have only gone once in my life and it was only to Wacken), or is anybody willing to give me a ride there :rolleyes:? I think I'm going alone and I don't wanna get lost.

I have the same problem as you do with this festival. It's the ONLY festival that doesn't have shuttle buses to the site, because it's too small and thus unaffortable for the orgas to assure a shuttle.

If you can come to Duisburg by train, there might be somebody to bring you to Dong.

But remind me to ask again in about 4 months! (I'll post the question in the German Dong thread then)