Dong Open AIr 2010 - In Dong We Trust - on July 23rd & 24th

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Colamann3798

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2003
nich mehr Münster :(
www.dongopenair.de
Just for the sake of completion:

Final Bands - Presales - Warm-Up Party - 2009 Streaming

As we are about to reveal the last mysteries of 2010’s Dong Open Air Line-Up, we would like to get out an update regarding the ticket sale first. Exclusively at www.dongopenair.de we’ll start our ticket sale at Sunday, the 14th of March at 12 noon, a week later that initially planned. One ticket will be 29,90€ this year. We know you’ve been holding your breath until now to find out about the final bands that are to be added to our billing. We’ll start out with lovely Death Metal rumpus:
Raintime from Italy are among the best selection of what’s to be found on the underground hunt for Melodic Death metal. They played at the hill in 2008 and will be back to rock it a second time. Also we’d like to welcome back in blood the guys from Debauchery, who last played in 2007 and apparently didn’t honor the god of blood enough. We’re sure they’ll make up for that this summer!
The house of Grailskull is going to send out their brave knights again! The Grailknights got new armor and are also going to fight the evil Dr. Skull with a new drummer by their side! Last but not least, we have asked Dark Tranquility to join us for a second time at our lovely hill. The co-founders of the Gothenburg sound are going to be another headlining act!

So this means, we have the doubtlessly fattest Dong lineup ever! We commited 25 bands, out of which five were main acts of the past nine years, as well as two more co-headliners, multitudes of highlights of the past decade and also nostalgic reunions of two Dong team bands and to put the icing on the cake, we have a Hate Factor Reunion gig!

At this point we would like to send a out a major Thank you! to our new sponsor, the Foundation for Culture of the Sparkasse Neukirchen-Vluyn. We really appreciate your support and dedication.

DONG WARM- UP PARTY:
And if this is still not enough we have a small supprise for you. We aim to reduce waiting times in this year, too: We invite all of you to the Dong Open Air Warm-Up Party on the 24th of April. Themed The Brutal Way we'd like to rock the crap out of your minds in the just finished Bollwerk 107 in Moers. So far we have enganged:

* Maroon
* Hackneyed
* Grind Inc.
* CrossHead

More bands, informations and ticket sale can be looked up at http://www.doaconcerts.de.

We cannot wait to see you climb up our hill,
Your Dong Team

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
cool :)
Just search for a guy with a big beard that's either talking english or dutch ;)

I think there won't be many others with an epic beard like yours, so I'll watch out for you. And when I find you, we shall drink some beers!:D

I'm a tall guy, will probably wear a denim jacket with a Kreator - Pleasure to Kill backpatch.. oh, and my hair is kinda short:o

I'll be speaking Dutch (with heavy "Achterhoeks" accent), English and later on Drunk, the universal festival language!;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I think there won't be many others with an epic beard like yours, so I'll watch out for you. And when I find you, we shall drink some beers!:D

I'm a tall guy, will probably wear a denim jacket with a Kreator - Pleasure to Kill backpatch.. oh, and my hair is kinda short:o

I'll be speaking Dutch (with heavy "Achterhoeks" accent), English and later on Drunk, the universal festival language!;)

Well, if you found him, and you hear someone with a Best accent, that'd prob. be me.
(verder loop ik met 'n blindenstok, geen noemenswaardig ding)

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
Well, if you found him, and you hear someone with a Best accent, that'd prob. be me.
(verder loop ik met 'n blindenstok, geen noemenswaardig ding)

.. aangezien iedereen met een blindenstok loopt:p

By the way, is it legal to take all kinds of shit like a power supply (aggegraat, hoe noem je zo'n ding in het Engels?), fridge and audio system to the campsite? I prefer drinking cold beers while listening to some decent noise:D

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
.. aangezien iedereen met een blindenstok loopt:p

By the way, is it legal to take all kinds of shit like a power supply (aggegraat, hoe noem je zo'n ding in het Engels?), fridge and audio system to the campsite? I prefer drinking cold beers while listening to some decent noise:D

I guess so, but dunno.

Alrighty then! I guess we're gonna have a massive party there:D

There are loads of guys on the German board going... check out their topic. If you think there's a lot of us, we're nothing compared to them. :D