Disappeared forumlers (part II)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yes, it's a bull, and those two things which you might have believed to be its wings are two barbed sticks used in spanish bullfighting to make the bull suffer a bit more....

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
*raises his sword up in the sky*

I am here again, but I have been away for far too long.
So I am not lost again :)

It is only a lot in school and spending a lot of time with my beloved. :)

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Resurreeeeeeeccccccttttiiiioooonnnn!!!!

Hello mighty Wacken-town!!!

After many weeks (or months) I´m back again. First of all please forgive me for disappearing in such a redical way. I missed all of you a lot and I thank you in the deepest way for missing me too. Thank you very much!

I don´t know how long I will be here again, since I´m studying every fuc.ing day for my final exams in November. I´ve been working hard to reach this and I have to study very hard in order to get my degree.

But I promise to you, that I will return to the forum at least once in the day.

Thank you very much. I hope you are in a good health and already started to count the days (or nights) for our new meeting!!

See you brothers (and sisters!)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hallo, Walter!!!

Well, after those weird conversations we had in Wacken about medusas, I will always think about you wherever I listen to that Anthrax song called "Medusa" :D

Hope to see you soon!! And good luck with your exams!!

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello Sodomy!

Thanks for your kind words.
Of course we will meet again soon. If we can´t meet before Wacken next year, we will meet there. I hope to meet as many of you as possible. I can imagine a big group of crazy people drinking and having fun together!!
I hope this desire comes true next year!

See you holy formulers!

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
@Supercharger!!

Yes, you are right!!!!!!! he he he he he!!!!
From now on, I will write: "Hello. unholy town of Wacken!!" What do you think about that???
About the Power-Metal song: I think this is a very good Idea. We should start a thread called: "Your suggestions: The Holy Wacken Force". All the formulars can send a text and the best one would be played at the TRUE METAL STAGE next year?? We should speak with the organizers about that. Have we any musicians in this thread?? I think the answer is yes!!!! So we would have a Band composed of Wacken Formulers with the text written by a Wacken Formular singing songs about Wacken and Wacken Formulers!!!!!

(I think I have to go to bed now. This idea is like shit. Please forgive me!!!!) he he he he he he he he!!!!

See you!!!