Dirty Metalheads?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I've just read the results from the survey about WOA 2002, and I've seen that 32.76% of the metalheads have no opinion about the showers at Wacken. :rolleyes:

:D

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
give it up for the girls! ...

i went to a shower on sunday in 2001 and it was dirty, and lots of people there, but i bought a wacken towel...
however in 2002 i just waited until i checked in at some hotel in Hamburg...

i dunno depends on the circumstances´i can do without a shower for a few days

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
at least I´m 7 or 8 days in Wacken...so I need a shower!!!

SheistheDark is right...why not having a shower when showers are there???

But on other festivals mostly you mustn`t pay for the shower... it`s a pity that in Wacken you have to pay :-|

Smeagol

19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Though at my last Wacken I washed myself with water everyday, in the end I took a shower, it was not sufficient. In the train, we had to keep a block only for us and a couple of metalheads for the people's sake :)

Smeagol

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by mugabe
I think it's like a beer shower, but with water instead.
Oh okay I think I get the idea....

No honestley I don't now why but I never took a shower just the catwash....was sufficent enough...that is how it allways was..somehow it belongs to Metal Festivals ...for me at least...

Smeagol

19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Dirty Metalheads?

Originally posted by Smeagol
Though at my last Wacken I washed myself with water everyday, in the end I took a shower, it was not sufficient. In the train, we had to keep a block only for us and a couple of metalheads for the people's sake :)

Smeagol

I will add that it was due to the clothes, I recommend to get large plastic bags to resolve this problem.

Smeagol

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Didn't use the showers, but will try to this year...

Maybe if I donät get so fucking drunk, I will manage to use the showers at night when the queues are not that long?