Did I do that?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Originally posted by gnoff
Well...

This woman I know, a friend of mine, she just heard that her ex boyfriend is talking about her.

He is saying that when they were together she was having an affair.
Guess with whom?

That's right, with me!

I was very surprised, so was she, to hear this, since we have never had sex at all.

Then he said now she is screwing around all over the place, truth is she has a steady boyfriend and amtrue to him.

I hate ppl lying like this.
Not only that he is talking crap about my friend, but also ppl might start to think that I fuck other ppl's girlfriends...

At least my friends know that I do not do these things.

Still, ppl think I have more sex then I really do, is this good or bad?

To hell with it, I canät care about all the fools out there, just a sort of funny story for ya all...

Hahahahah you're in the picture my man :D

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Yeah the Forum is just filled with SLUTS! heheheh... just kidding. eh people suck get over it. But I feel your pain gnoffy....but you just gotta say fuck it!

No also a few slimmay bitches...but eh what goes around comes around..just a matter of time so sit back and enjoy! Muahs!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Yeah the Forum is just filled with SLUTS! heheheh... just kidding. eh people suck get over it. But I feel your pain gnoffy....but you just gotta say fuck it!

No also a few slimmay bitches...but eh what goes around comes around..just a matter of time so sit back and enjoy! Muahs!

But that's what I didn't do, fuck that is :D

But I hear you, and thank you for the support :)