Devin Townsend

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lemu

20 Dez. 2007
Dass es dazu noch keinen Thread gibt, is ja unerhört... :p

Also der muss unbedingt her, entweder mit Strapping Young Lad oder The Devin Townsend Band...egal mit welcher, hauptsache, er ist dort. :)

Chaosweaver

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Aug. 2007
SB
Wahrscheinlich, weil die meisten wissen, dass es leider nicht passieren wird :( . So schnell nicht. Lassen wir dem Mann seine Zeit.

Journalism is a crazy thing. (and one of the main contributing factors to my current state of burn out) Heres the deal: When and if I feel like it, I'll let you know. I'm officially burnt out on travelling, touring, and self promotion. I want to produce and make records for an undetermined length of time. Please respect that. I love syl and dtb, and the members of those bands mean a great deal to me, but I have to do it for the love, when it becomes a burden, it's time to step away for a while. After Ziltoid, there will be no real interviews for as long as it takes for me to build up strength again. I'm sure at some point I'll get the itch to play, but in the meantime, please respect that I've burnt myself out and need to get away from it all. I'm no good to anyone as a tired shell going through the motions for money. Mostly the point is i just need to spend some fuckin' time with my family. Enjoy the music...enjoy the productions...there will be a ton of them. btw - Ziltoid is a self parody, and I don't intend on milking it into a commercial light ... mainstream acceptance makes me nauseous... Thanks, Devin
10. Mai 2007