Detailed Map of Area?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by LooseCannon
Speaking of maps.Britta, did ya get that map yet?

I sent it today. The postage was nearly as expensive as the map itself :D :D :D
This will cost you a few drinks @ Wacken! :D ;)
Hope you like it, anyway!

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Schlossvippach
I don´t know why the turned it by 180 deg... many visitors last year said, that the sound of the double stage and the party stage where mixed and they wanted to chance something - but i don´t know if this is a propper idea to solve the problem.

we will see when we get there this year.

I remember reading people complaining (I think on the Angel Dust board) about not hearing the bands properly on the Party Stage, but I think it was only during Exodus (can't remember)...

I saw a lot of bands on the Party stage and had no problems..

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Brat
I remember reading people complaining (I think on the Angel Dust board) about not hearing the bands properly on the Party Stage, but I think it was only during Exodus (can't remember)...

I saw a lot of bands on the Party stage and had no problems..

I know Haggard was almost completely drowned out by Onkel Tom...that's the only time I can think of when it was really bad.