Darkthrone ....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

nordictat2

7 Nov. 2002
Website besuchen
Well for those of you who think or wish for Darkthrone @ Wacken ...they won't be playing !!!

I heard through a friend who knows the guys and Fenriz says NO!!!

nordictat2

7 Nov. 2002
Website besuchen
I think it's the 1st one hehe \m/ !!!

Besides Darkthrone isn't for everyone and people at the fest might think they are Nazi Black Metal which they say they are not but..it may bring trouble..never know.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
nooooooooo
fuck i hope this thread is not for real

well i read on there own site that they WOULD *maybe* play one or two big festivals in Europe and then quit playing live for good
they said that they dont feel there music is right for concert halls and will stay out of concert halls
but i think playing at Wacken late at night in the open air would be great

i read that the Wacken guys were trying to get them to play ...but i dont know anything else

well i am still hoping

nordictat2

7 Nov. 2002
Website besuchen
Yes this thread is for real!!

Well ... I don't know because Darkthrone it their many years of doing music have only played live 1 TIME and that was here in Norway !!

Like I said from what I heard from my friend...They ARE NOT DOING WACKEN!! Who knows maybe they will offern them a shit load of money that they can't refuse but I doubt it !!

nordictat2

7 Nov. 2002
Website besuchen
ok you have killed all my hope of DARKTHRONE playing
you evil evil grrl LOL
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I'm Evil..I eat frosted baby heads for breakfast Grrrrrrrr hahahahaa..joking of course i don't like em frosted ..lol

And fallen....haha Ya think they do huh ?