Darkane?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Does anyone know what the deal is with Darkane? I've read in some places that they're playing, but their official site says nothing and the bandlist here for 2003 says nothing. Their name is even on that WOA 2002 screensaver as being one of the first confirmed bands for WOA 2003. I'd love to see them but can't seem to find out if they're playing or not?

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
In case anyone's interested, I contacted Nuclear Blast about Darkane appearing at Wacken, and I was told that they are in negotiation and 90% likely to play. So we should be seeing them there!! Fantastic!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by FallOfSeraphs
In case anyone's interested, I contacted Nuclear Blast about Darkane appearing at Wacken, and I was told that they are in negotiation and 90% likely to play. So we should be seeing them there!! Fantastic!
I was interested!! :D:D Thanks!! :)