Danke von mir auch

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Thanks for not letting the English talking people know what you write in the news section.

I think I won't post here anymore about that topic, as it's completely useless.

Wacken-Ingo

Administrator
Teammitglied
1 Jan. 2000
Hi!

We're working on it. But it's hard to translate the info's. everything else is in english here, or is there something we forgot ?

Please answer !

Metal On!
Ingo

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Thanks!!! Did I say it was useless? It's not!!

Well, there are things unstranslated in the news archive, like those related to the Metal Holidays, Fussballspiel or Blind Guardian Fan Camp..... And when I posted this, the last news update wasn't translated.

Another critic: why is the karaoke poll only in the German forum? Many of the non-german talking guys don't even open that forum. I do it now and then because I know a little of german, but that's not the case of most of us. Anyway, I'll open a thread about that in the english forum right now.

THANKS!!