Daily traveling

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

crushez

27 Mai 2008
Hiya guys.

I've got a minor problem that I'd love getting some help with :)
Thing is that me and some m8s who is also going to wacken this year went to a swedish rock festival this weekend and we had hellish weather and shit, so now they cba camping at wacken so they fixed some hotel in Hamburg.

Now the problem, with a hotel in hamburg for the whole festival we kinda need some daily travel to and from wacken. Is there daily busses and stuff at decent time? Like after 02.00 so we can see the bands we want?

Imho taking a cab would be too expensive, or would the price be decent with 6 ppl?

And btw, to compensate the loss of party at camping area we're heading to Eindhoven to some hardcore partying for a week and Lloret de mar (spelling) 1 week for some more party :p

Thanks for help, cheers rockers

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hiya guys.

I've got a minor problem that I'd love getting some help with :)
Thing is that me and some m8s who is also going to wacken this year went to a swedish rock festival this weekend and we had hellish weather and shit, so now they cba camping at wacken so they fixed some hotel in Hamburg.

Now the problem, with a hotel in hamburg for the whole festival we kinda need some daily travel to and from wacken. Is there daily busses and stuff at decent time? Like after 02.00 so we can see the bands we want?

Imho taking a cab would be too expensive, or would the price be decent with 6 ppl?

And btw, to compensate the loss of party at camping area we're heading to Eindhoven to some hardcore partying for a week and Lloret de mar (spelling) 1 week for some more party :p

Thanks for help, cheers rockers

I don't think there aren't many options after 2:00...
and going by cab will cost you a fortune.
more info about cab costs can be found over here: http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2008/ma.../suche-ansicht/article/taxi-service-beim-woa/

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
and going by public transport doesn't look like a good option to.
according to bahn.de the last option from itzehoe is at 23:23 and will take about 57 min.
the earliest option is 4:01 and will take about 59 min.

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Any other option than camping is always a bad choice at Wacken because it takes ages and it costs a fortune to get you to Hamburg. You'll either have a lack of sleep or miss several bands - and you'll definitely miss the fun on the campground.

I guess the only way getting out of Wacken at night is taking a taxi...but with the money for taxi and hotel you could have easily bought a huge waterproof tent.

crushez

27 Mai 2008
and going by public transport doesn't look like a good option to.
according to bahn.de the last option from itzehoe is at 23:23 and will take about 57 min.
the earliest option is 4:01 and will take about 59 min.

That actually doesn't sound all too bad :D I wouldn't mind if we stay at the campsite and grab a couple of beers for 2h untill the earliest bus departues :)

And the earliest band we're interested in seeing is Ensiferum, playing at 14.55

U've got any idea of the fee for taking a bus from Itzohoe to Hamburg? or from Wacken even.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
That actually doesn't sound all too bad :D I wouldn't mind if we stay at the campsite and grab a couple of beers for 2h untill the earliest bus departues :)

U've got any idea of the fee for taking a bus from Itzohoe to Hamburg? or from Wacken even.

no can't really figure it out...

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com

No... But you'd better take a bus from Wacken to Itzehoe (don't know if the Wacken shuttle buses run at night) and then a train from Itzehoe to Hamburg.

crushez

27 Mai 2008
bah, so much fuss due to whimp friends :D

I guess that if we can't get our asses back to the hotel w/o any major problems we're just gonna fuck it and get wasted at wacken so we can sleep w/o any tent :p

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
bah, so much fuss due to whimp friends :D

I guess that if we can't get our asses back to the hotel w/o any major problems we're just gonna fuck it and get wasted at wacken so we can sleep w/o any tent :p

Either that, or make friends with someone at Wacken and share their sleeping bag ;)

I can't believe you're going to Eindhoven directly after Wacken! I am, too! I'm taking a train straight from Itzehoe :p