Cool place to buy CDs ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal 808

3 März 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
Website besuchen
CD shops

Can anyone tell me if there are any good CD shops in the Wacken or Itzehoe area? I already know of Hellion and plan a visit there, but I plan to buy a bunch of stuff when I visit Germany for Wacken and want to go to more than one CD shop. Are there good CD prices at the Wacken festival grounds?

Re: CD shops

Originally posted by Metal 808
Can anyone tell me if there are any good CD shops in the Wacken or Itzehoe area? I already know of Hellion and plan a visit there, but I plan to buy a bunch of stuff when I visit Germany for Wacken and want to go to more than one CD shop. Are there good CD prices at the Wacken festival grounds?

At WOA, you may find lot of good CDs for OK - prices :)
Otherwise, Hamburg is just 67 Kilometers away from Wacken and you know Hamburg? :)