cool concerts in Germany

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Goth_Girl

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Apr. 2003
Sydney Australia
Website besuchen
I enjoy the get together with everyone and the perve at all the long hair in daylite!!!
always got the roof for fresh air
plus my mate the hunky Mark is playing, will have to watch I dont drool too much! hehehe

Goth_Girl

30 Apr. 2003
Sydney Australia
Website besuchen
Costs heaps but what the hell, its only money!!
to make it worth while we stay for a month and miss winter back home, so not all bad.

@Brat
mental block:o
it will come to me ....they start with a d, no not Dungeon!
we are then going to Green square to see Nathan play in Miscreation

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Andrea

Last year I stayed in Europe for 6 weeks to make the most of my airfare, but this year I don't have enough holidays to stay that long so I'm only staying 2-3 weeks. Plus I'm planning to spend Christmas in USA, so I can't spend as much money as I did last year :(

codo der 3.

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Jan. 2003
Nürnberg
rockin-radio.de
Originally posted by Brat
Andrea

Last year I stayed in Europe for 6 weeks to make the most of my airfare, but this year I don't have enough holidays to stay that long so I'm only staying 2-3 weeks. Plus I'm planning to spend Christmas in USA, so I can't spend as much money as I did last year :(

:(

but you can visit wacken, and perhaps christmas in usa.
but AUS$2500 its very much.

he, when we meet us at wacken, i buy you some beers, ok :)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
WOW! What a great deal! I was waiting for my father who still refuses to travel with me to make up his mind :(

When did you have to finalise the ticket payment? I was still paying off last year's Europe trip in November.

I'm flying with Thai International to Bangkok then Lufthansa to Frankfurt/Hamburg. On the way home I'm flying through Singapore.

I think if I go next year, I'd like to fly with Finnair... I really want to see Finland :D

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by codo der 3.
:(

but you can visit wacken, and perhaps christmas in usa.
but AUS$2500 its very much.

he, when we meet us at wacken, i buy you some beers, ok :)
:D haha make it mead and you've got a deal :p

If you are in the forum camp look for my tent - I will have an Australian flag flying!

I have to say I make big sacrifices to afford this. I live with my father and I don't spend money on clothing and shoes - just music. I don't go to the movies or restaurants and only go and see metal bands, but I only have 1 or 2 drinks, then it's softdrink all night.. I have cheap nights :D

Goth_Girl

30 Apr. 2003
Sydney Australia
Website besuchen
I think we had to pay by just before Xmas??
I had just got a bonus and the Flight Centre made a boo boo with the advertised price by $240 so that was even better.

Beers all round when we get there and maybe some snapps!!!