Congratulate me!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Congratulations!

Got a Bachelors degree in Electreical Engineering myself, but might go back do school in the fall to get another Bachelors degree, this time in digital design :)

Good luck with the studies!

Originally posted by Warthog
And I'm in at least my eight year of drinking and I consider myself a full-fledged Drunk!

I've been drinking for 10 years now, and before that a sober period of two years which was after a year of serious partying, I think I'm a drunk as well :D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by konstrukt
I got accepted to University for a PhD programme in History!!!

I'm so happy! Call me Dr. Konstrukt!

I will be going to the University of Texas in Austin. Yes yes, i know that its in Texas, but Austin is NOT like what you think Texas is. Everyone in that city hates Bush, so its cool :D :D :D

That also means i will 99.9% be able to go to Wacken!

0.1% is if I get hit by a car or something like that.

Well done Dr Konstrukt! :D:D:D

From your favourite limey bastard! :p:p:p:D

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by konstrukt
I got accepted to University for a PhD programme in History!!!

I'm so happy! Call me Dr. Konstrukt!

I will be going to the University of Texas in Austin. Yes yes, i know that its in Texas, but Austin is NOT like what you think Texas is. Everyone in that city hates Bush, so its cool :D :D :D

That also means i will 99.9% be able to go to Wacken!

0.1% is if I get hit by a car or something like that.

Nice one :)
Good luck with your studies, and glad to hear that you can make it to Wacken!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lucretia
and @ Sodomy
the day will come and you WILL want to be ready with your studies... nobody knows when, but it will come :p Just my experience :D ;)
I'm considering the option of doing a 2nd degree after finishing the one I'm doing right now! :D:D:D Working sucks!!! :D