codo and Toffi duscussing the world

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
ok, but this time in English so the rest of us can read along!

Bitte ein Lollipop? :)

Hmm, discuss the world - but what aspect?

The shape? I think it is boring.

The weight? A little too heavy, with too much pounds on the equator.

The water/land distribution? The wrong way round. Not enough place for good animals (chameleons, makis, tapirs) and too much place for bad animals (Dolphin basically).

The women on its surface are good though.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
but wait 'til you see the women BELOW The surface! yow!

hmm *ponders while sucking raspberry lollipop* What if we lived on a lollipop shaped world? You know, round like the world is now, but right at the South Pole, there would be a gigantic pole that would stretch thousands and thousands of miles away from the earth? That would look really weird.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
but wait 'til you see the women BELOW The surface! yow!

hmm *ponders while sucking raspberry lollipop* What if we lived on a lollipop shaped world? You know, round like the world is now, but right at the South Pole, there would be a gigantic pole that would stretch thousands and thousands of miles away from the earth? That would look really weird.

And the people who came from there would be the Stickians. Very weird, strange language and dances, but oh my god the butts of their chicks...

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
yes, but you've never heard "Raining Blood" until you've heard a West African tribe play it on bongo drums!

Strangely, I'm thinking it may actually work. After I heard Tori Amos's version I think that song is just so cool it can work in a million ways.