Clubs, Record stores, labels, etc.......any help?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
Hello there, hmmmmm, here comes yet another big question from a first-time Wackener from the US.
Well, in addition to going to Wacken this summer, my friend and I will be travelling throughout Germany, Scotland, England, and Denmark- to see cool things- but also to hand out CDs in the right places to the right people. My instrumental/technical/melodic metal band, Geomancer recently re-recorded our debut CD especially to gain an interest in Europe. So, we will be handing out CDs where ever we go between July 5 and August 6.

So anyways....I am wondering if anyone can help me out with names and locations of any:
metal night-clubs,
record stores,
record labels,
promoters,
distributors,
big-time music producers....hehehe
anyone who might be able to get Geomancer any shows in the future,
or just anyone who might dig our stuff!

if you can give me any ideas of places in countries of Scotland, ENgland, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, France, or any where else, I would GREATLY APPRECIATE it!

As you see, a vast majority of my trip to this summer will be dedicated to spreading the word and sounds of my band, Geomancer, so any help anyone can offer me will be awesome!

And yes, I will be distributing CDs at Wacken, too!!

And in the meantime, you can check us out at www.geomancer.cjb.net

unfortunately, the sound samples have not yet been approved, but if you check back soon enough, they'll be up!

okay that's it.
thanks for your time and any thoughts........

-Pat
Geomancer

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Yo can use this address made by our cool friend xpet

http://www.metal-travel-guide.com

It´s really good and has information about metal clubs, stores, etc. from all over the world.

@xpet:

Sorry for stealing this one (and using you Trademark page), but looks like you're not spamming anymore for today :D
I know I deserve some slapping ;) :)

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
*seeing this thread a bit late*
*slaps Rosk - as commanded - for publishing a wrong URL*

(www.metaltravelguide.com without hyphens works better) ;)

and thanks for the nice words to both of you! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: