clubs in sweden -> stockholm

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lina

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Okt. 2002
user.metal.tm
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
You should go to Gothenburg ;)

There are some good places there! *knows*
oh fallen-knight - never giving up! ;]
well... i know some folks in stockholm and i have place to stay at. but maaayyyyyybeeeeeee i'll do something like a tour through sweden and visit göteborg too!

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Lina: In Sweden there is this "stupid" thing between Gothenburg and Stockholm.
But as Gothenburg has more metal-histy and so, you can't miss it
But I understand you!
I stop bug you with Gothenburg :D

Lina

4 Okt. 2002
user.metal.tm
a "stupid" thing between gothenburg and stockholm?

i think we have something similar here: between düsseldorf and köln(cologne). for some very unreasonable reasons "they" dislike each other. and guess what: i live in düsseldorf and work in cologne.
so every day i'm being asked what a düsseldorfer has to do in colgne! quiet nerv-racking.

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
One theory can be that 98 or 99 % of all departements and ruling stuff lies in Stockholm.

Gothenburgers have heard Stockholmers speaking lowabout themand you know it goes on.
I dont have anything against friendly Stockholmers but.. I have met my share of unfriendly Stockholmers :(

I sense gnoff is a nice Stockholmer so ;)

Lina

4 Okt. 2002
user.metal.tm
One theory can be that 98 or 99 % of all departements and ruling stuff lies in Stockholm.

Gothenburgers have heard Stockholmers speaking lowabout themand you know it goes on.
I dont have anything against friendly Stockholmers but.. I have met my share of unfriendly Stockholmers :(

of couse i do not know anything about these things... i've stayed too short and my chats there concerned other themes.
as a tourist i saw only the overwhelming countryside around stockholm and this huuuuuuuuuge amout of sooooooooo many handsome men. and these men were not only absolutly cute, but also nice and intelligent. *gosh* if i'm ever going to be married it should be a guy de nordiska länderna!

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I hope so, but it bothersme that big metal bands come to Stockholm and not to Gothenburg
Iweman foreign big bands

Nightwsh played twice there but not in Gothenburg, Iron Maiden will play there... and so on

Lina

4 Okt. 2002
user.metal.tm
same with düsseldorf and köln. if you want to see a good gig, you have to travel to köln. but in our case the reason is simple: düsseldorf has not a big alternative-scene and most of all no good clubs to perform at. either they are too big for some bands or they are too small...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Lina
hopefully next summer.
my cousin lives near stockholm (saltsjöbaden) and last time i was there (summer 2000) i really enjoyed my stay!

Summertime is the best time to visit our town,drop me a note before you cme and maybe I can find out if there are any clubs worth going to.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden

Tack så mycket :)

Du verkar va snäll du med :)

But anyways, this stupid thing about Stockholm amd Göteborg, sucks. Why not realize that we need to get metal back together and do a kick ass festival in Sweden??

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I hope so, but it bothersme that big metal bands come to Stockholm and not to Gothenburg
Iweman foreign big bands

Nightwsh played twice there but not in Gothenburg, Iron Maiden will play there... and so on

Actually I went to Gothenburg this one time to see Morbid Angel, had to get a flight over there, hotels and stuff, because they never go to Stockholm...