Closer to Gnoff

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Hi there. I've been busy quitting my job, resuming my academic studies and moving from the northern part of southern Sweden to the southern part of the north. What's up around here?

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Not a whole lot going on.

Not close enough to Wacken for ppl getting really exited.

But there's already talk about the next October party in Hamburg :)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Some new people, a lot of alcohol-talk, old threads getting rescued from the forum void, Sodomy is having his birthday now and then, HG insulting everyone and Shizzo got some new personalities. You will have no problems catching up.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by monochrom
Some new people, a lot of alcohol-talk, old threads getting rescued from the forum void, Sodomy is having his birthday now and then, HG insulting everyone and Shizzo got some new personalities. You will have no problems catching up.

when you say it like that, it seems nothing really nwe has happened :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by monochrom

I am not insultiong, I am just telling truth and if you dont like it.....you can complete it on your own :D:D:D:D