Christmas Is Drawing Nearer!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
HELP ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more year watching all those crappy "eau de toilette" adds, and Disney movies, and toys adds, and lights everywhere out in the streets, and my whole fucking family..... And this year I'll have to work...... :(:(:(

FUCK THE XMAS!!!! :mad:

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
HELP ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more year watching all those crappy "eau de toilette" adds, and Disney movies, and toys adds, and lights everywhere out in the streets, and my whole fucking family..... And this year I'll have to work...... :(:(:(

FUCK THE XMAS!!!! :mad:

Yuck!

Again this "beatyful time of the year" :mad:

But I think I'm getting used... just have to ingnore the enviroment Mr. Sodomite ;) :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'm gonna go out to a pub with some friends, since I don't give a fuck about any type of Christian holiday.
Fortunately I have friends that are heathens like myself :)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
It is usual, me and mysister do that wo.. but .. thisyear it seems we buy our own because she and her boyfriend (since over a year and some months) have decided to buy presents together

That means.... I will have to go in shops and look instead of my sister finding it all :D

Now it is time to be independent and think, that goes very good, but finding stuff? That goes worse :(

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Christimas always makes me remember of that Gehennah EP from '95.

Title: No fucking Christmas

songs:
1 - Sathana Claus
2 - Merry Shitmas

and the music is great!

Ainara

21 Okt. 2002
Website besuchen
X-mast is here!!!!
I must buy all the present but...I´m so tired, the streets with all that people drive me crazy :(
And I´ll work 1st january :D Coul it be better?