Christmas Calendar?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Muloc7253

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Okt. 2010
Yeah, if you're 12 years old and find grind covers of pop songs funny.

If you're an actual adult you can easily see through the novelty.

Muloc7253

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Okt. 2010
As I said, I'm a bit old for that humour.

When I was first getting into metal as a young teen then yeah, I thought Ten Masked Men and COB covering Britney Spears was funny, but now it's just not funny anymore. I'm not into Ultravomit or any of those joke grind bands. I like humour in metal, I love Gwar afterall. But just being a death metal band and covering 80s pop songs doesn't do it for me, and outside of their humour there's not much left in the music to sustain it's power.

This is just my opinion anyway, if you dig them then more power to you. The obviously have lots of fans so they must be doing something right.

9 Dez. 2010
Manitoba, Canada
The line-up is always going to have a mix...I didn't like Motley Crue, Wasp and the like last year so I didn't watch them. No big deal really! There was still a fuckload of bands that I wanted to check out.