Children of Bodom

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
G

I just ordered my tickets and I cannot wait, but one question...are there any plans to approach Children of Bodom about appearing? They are the one band that I think should be on this already great line up....so what are the chances?

G

There are no chances :-(

Children Of Bodom will not play at this Wacken

The singer of COB has no time

G

Because his girlfriend wants to @!#$ with him! His girlfriend needs it very hard!

G

She is nämlich an old schlampe! but she can sing very good! But only when Alexi has fucked her before!!

G

Like Demon has saided. She needs it VERY Hard and BRUTAL.
Alexi is überfordert from her.
She want that Alexi fucks her on stage but he is to schüchtern

G

I have heard gerüchte that they did it once on the wacken, when CoB played there! Has somebody seen them fucking during a song! I think that would have made very strong noises in the micro!

G

Aber I think that there sind a lot of Metaller who would freu sich about Alexi fucking his Freundin! By the Weg, who is sein girlfriend? :)

G

Mann Mann Mann... auf welchem Niveau hier heute wieder gepostet wird, tststs...

G

Do you think you are better?
We like this niveau which is down
We are asoziale Metaller
We have to be like this

G

This must be very schön for her, because he is a very flinker finger, hehe.