Children Of Bodom - Blooddrunk

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Update: es gibt Probleme mit der Migration von Benutzernamen mit Umlauten. Wir beheben das Problem derzeit!
    Das Problem ist behoben!

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Ok I got COB's new CD "Blooddrunk" last week and I must say that I am very disappointed with it. It's not the music, or the song writing that I am not happy with. It's the production/mixing/mastering. The kick drums sound horrible, the lows are very distorted and muddy. Weather played on a car stereo, computer speakers or a high end stereo the sound just distorts badly. The songs are pretty good, though not as good as their earlier work, it's mainly the sound quality that is a big problem as far as I'm concerned. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe my CD is just a lemon, defective or something, though I doubt that. I want to hear what other's think of the sound quality of this album.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
hm, I haven't got that album... but I have to admitt, that I don't like them anyways. It's Children of Boredom to me :rolleyes:

Sorry :p

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
hm, I haven't got that album... but I have to admitt, that I don't like them anyways. It's Children of Boredom to me :rolleyes:

Sorry :p

Well no problem, different bands for different fans. They're one of my favorite bands, that's why the new CD is so disappointing for me. I hope they play a lot of their older stuff at WOA this year.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Well no problem, different bands for different fans. They're one of my favorite bands, that's why the new CD is so disappointing for me. I hope they play a lot of their older stuff at WOA this year.

Yea, I hope so for you too. It sucks when you see your favourite band and they are only playing stuff you dislike... experienced that more often...

gee jay

11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
Ok I got COB's new CD "Blooddrunk" last week and I must say that I am very disappointed with it. It's not the music, or the song writing that I am not happy with. It's the production/mixing/mastering. The kick drums sound horrible, the lows are very distorted and muddy. Weather played on a car stereo, computer speakers or a high end stereo the sound just distorts badly. The songs are pretty good, though not as good as their earlier work, it's mainly the sound quality that is a big problem as far as I'm concerned. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe my CD is just a lemon, defective or something, though I doubt that. I want to hear what other's think of the sound quality of this album.

Picked it up yesterday.Will give it a listen tonight. It will help , seeing how they are playing tomorrow night !! Couldn't hurt to know at least 1 new song.

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I returned my CD to the store today to get a replacement and see if the new replacement CD would be better but the store was sold out. I'll try another store later.

gee jay

11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
Sounds ok to me. Playing through Bose computer speakers.
A little messy at times, the low end is not very loud though.
Some good tracks. On an unrelated note..
They should have played before Megadeth instead of In Flames...On Gigantour.