check list

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by gnoff
Oh I have confirmed with my wife, we will see Circle II Circle at Wacken, but when she is to watch Running Wild she told me I could go and drink beer at the forum party instead :)

Will see what to do, perhaps I just feel that spending time with her is more important than partying??

As long as we can get fucking wrecked together then all is fine do what you think is best :):)

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by gnoff
Oh I have confirmed with my wife, we will see Circle II Circle at Wacken, but when she is to watch Running Wild she told me I could go and drink beer at the forum party instead :)

Will see what to do, perhaps I just feel that spending time with her is more important than partying??

You guys willsee Running Wild with me... my girlfriend will also be there.. though she isn't that much for power metal :D
but the forum-party..hmm.. I will come latewr.. I am sorry to hear they start without me :(